Sunday, January 24, 2010

My New Life ~

Fu yoh...

1st time use english to type my blog...

still cant believe that ><

haha

cause if i dont type english some of my friend cant read up gua XD

nevermind la...

improve my english what~

ya...

study in INTI 1 week already

actually already adapt the study life...

but i still cant imagine this is my life now lo...

last time i was talk mandarin with all my friends...

now at here...

1st time talk in english more than talk in mandarin d...

haha

want crazy liao

besides...

all my lecturer are Indian(all really came from India lo...made in india XD)

what are they talk actually i cant catch out so much...

cause their indian sound i don understand...=3=

and!!

so many bones name need to memorize lo!!!!

wasai

so i need to memorize memorize and memorize

although bio is my favourite subject la

but last time is chineese de la...

so need to translate lo

but i can do it de...

nothing is impossible to me^^

and the lecturer say

actually INTI have provide the 2+2 transfer course for physio

at UK!!!

so..

if i want to go there i really need to study hard and hard as i can!!!

i want go!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
now talk about my hostel life

haha

these are the pic

my study table...XD
eat at there...
use computer at there..
study at there~~













the places where i putting my cloths..^^
















my favourite bed!!
wakaka









quite nice la actually...

and my room mate also not bad

really kind too^^

actually stay at here 1 week

everything is okay

only very tired~~

i have join 2 clubs now

INTI concert band and physiotherapy club...

the physio haven start yet la

but the band i go practice d

but the band don have so much ppl as my imagine lo

but they really kind la

i think the will be strong in the future de^^

and this wednesday...

here hav the pool party at the swimming pool...

go there do helper lo...(cause scholarship holder==)

tired but have some fun with all my friends la...(although i just know all of them)

---------------------------------------------------------------
this friday

i back to melaka

cause i need to bring all my formal cloths to INTI

shit...

need to looks formal

cause we are "pro"==

ok lo...

what they say and we just follow only...

haha

when i back to melaka



mr rainkai and my boss dragon
both of them leng zai~~^^










then i go out yam cha with my friends

they say i become thin already o~~

wasai...

cant imagine lo XD

even my mom also say like that~~

haha...

i need to eat more le ...

and the next day

continue go out with friends

go watch 大日子...

damn nice...

who haven't watch go watch

if not sure regret...

hehe....

K...

write till here...

lazy liao...

haha

p/s:1.this week already burn 500++ for all the things...
2.1st time wear contact lens^^
3.really really hate MPW course....shit!!!

END

3 comments:

  1. thin good!!!
    but not too thin...
    i also wanna diet jor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    jia you ba...
    later take photo and let me see when you are success ya...XD

    ReplyDelete