Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Haiz~~

having free time now..

so fast fast update my blog~

hehe...

so unlucky la...

i am long time din play basketball already

this sunday my friend just call me go play

sure i will go la

but when i am concentrate to play

then my leg injured again><

lao~

very pain~

but no choice

then the next day go see my lecturer(cause he is physiotherapist what)

told him what happen and how i injured before lo...

then he give me a lot of paper to filled up~~

but very shy is

all my class-mate watch me lo

look like a audience look a injured animal having a treatment like that lo><

but still need to thanks all of them la...

if not sure very boring 1...haha

especially thanks to jan and justin too

cause they wait until the treatment finish and fetch back to hostel

so touching man XD...

anyway...

thanks ya...

only the sad case is...

the physiotherapy says i need to take the MRI...

cause looks like serious...

if very serious need to take surgery a!!!

hope wont lo...

i don want take tongkak in the chineese new year la...

so lame....><

haiz....

don k d...

write till here...

keep doing MPW assignment~$$#@@%$#%$


End~

No comments:

Post a Comment