Saturday, February 19, 2011

A wonderful saturday....


LOL..

today i really wanna to relax...

don want to go out...

feel fresh cause i sleep until 12p.m something just wake up...

wohoo...

nothing to do...

i like this

cause i have a long time din rest like that ad

last time my weekend always go here go there

for playing music...LOL

today

what i was doing

listen music...

lie on the sofa...

reading novel...(九把刀!!!!nice~~~)

play dota with housemates(have a damn long time din play)

do mask

dreaming

yes...I like the day...

but next week i need to rajin back

a lot of stuff are waiting for me to do...

all the best JIUNN HARNG!!!=)



lie on the sofa
dreaming
whatever...just enjoy my sunday night...=D
















this my "working" place...
LOL














when i feel hungry..
wanna to find out something to eat...
but looks like nothing can eat lo...=S
















this is hell!!!
i wash ad but i lazy to make tidy~~
later just finish them...xP













-----------------------------------------------------------



friends....you guys must come support ya...
click that link to know more detail lo...
the ticket is selling fast...
so come ya...
appreciate....hehe^^
p/s:i put a lot of afford inside de lo...=D











my band logo....
new design...
by my member-Dione Teo
nice or not
but i like this so much..hehe













trying to use my blog to promote my concert

i really put a lot of afford for this lo

find sponsor...

find ppl to come concert

do a lot of performance for promote my band

a lot a lot...

really hope this concert can do well...

this concert sure will give your another experience about music

come la...

just 5 bucks nia....

i need you guys support....^^


--------------------------------------------------------------------

其實呢

很多東西我不應該煩的

尤其是愛情這個東西

其實只是想安安分分找個人談戀愛

但是這並不簡單...

其實有想要追的人

可是自己的內心又顧慮到很多東西

人就是犯賤

要又想太多

不要又羨慕人家

haiz

WTH~~~

哈哈

自己學校的..

我還沒遇到

其他地方的

我擔心歷史重演

哈哈

畢竟被傷害過就是有防備之心了啦

遠距離談戀愛不是不行...

只要雙方達成共識..

但這並不簡單hor

所以現在的結論就是...









繼續發呆~~~~~


p/s:要來的話還是會出現的啦..開心就好...=P







hey friends...you guys feel bored can watch this
happy tree friends...XD
don say me crazy and bian tai
but this really funny for me...=P
laugh and release stress la...x)
smile always...











END~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment