Friday, February 11, 2011

2x years old?!LOL

damn happy lo

444 person wish me in facebook....13 ppl sms me...

then still got some ppl sing birthday song by phone lo

makes me so touching...

yea...this year although don have so much gift

but i receive a lot of birthday card...

damn love it..

some1 although can't give me the card but she still mms to me lo...

so nice...

hehe

really appreciate to you guys la

all the wishes i receive ad


1st time i do steamboat for my birthday lo

thanks for my band members and coursemate attend la...

feel so sorry cause wait a long time then just can eat lo~><

hope you guys won't mind la

but when you guys sing birthday song to me

i got a bit wanna to cry de lo

but cannot show out.. so yong sui later...LOL thanks ya...

really... love you guys...^^




my lovely physio classmate
i love them
buahahhhahaah.xXD












they wanna makes me to 出醜
sad case i am pro in open this...=P
















the birthday cake look nice lo
secret recipe punya chocolate banana cake
but me cannot eat la
cause sick~~><










we are preparing the steamboat material..
lol
all so hungry ad lo















all physio classrate...
except 2 handsome guy a not
still need to thank them la..LOL









my birthday present~~~><
so touching lo
i will keep these forever...=D














haha
actually still got 1 more girl
her birthday is 9th
then celebrate together lo
=D









band rocks!!!!!
my lovely band members...
love them 99~~=D

















btw...2x ad...
old jor...
dai gor zai jor...
is time to become mature ad la..=X











----------------------------------------
it was wonderful day for me

if i din sick

lol

after birthday party

i back to my room

then i get cough..sore throat..fever and feel dizzy~~~

the 2nd day can't go school

then go see doctor lo

41 bucks...

waste my money..

eat medicine for whole day...sleep whole day

damn sien..

XD

----------------------------

14th valentines day wor

how to celebrate lea..

of course no need celebrate la

play only

i don care...

if got gf then just see how lo..

smile always...X)











End~~~X)

No comments:

Post a Comment