Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My life before new year!!!


LOL...

finally i reach malacca...

means i can rest a while....

Yahooo!!!!!!

before chinese new year i was having a concert with sk youth band and Singapore wind symphony youth....

I like to play band with them...

feel nice...xD

meet new friends and learn a lot

is time improve my trumpet skill...

i want improve!!!!

haha...

i like winter sonata and japenese grafitti in the concert...

super duper nice...

although i feel tired...

but i am really enjoy...

really thanks for issac give me this chance to play with them...

i appreciate~~~^^

after new year is my concert...

i will try my best to make the concert to be best until maximum!!!!

haha...

hope you guys can support me la...

thansk ya~~~~^^


rest for a while...xDD















concentrate playing!!!lol...
can some1 teach me how to improve o?><













Trumpet group!!!i like this pic very muchz!

















lolz...the middle 1 very pro in trp....damn geng!







----------------------------------------------------------------------

lol...

back malacca until now still non stop out...

tired~

but i wanna to play with my friends la...have a long time din meet them ad...

so~~~

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!hehe



my new specs...
don know got specs nicer atau without specs nicer~@@



















hope my pimple fast fast recover...then i will say
thanks a lot!!!!><





















END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment