Sunday, February 7, 2010

yup....=p

hahaha...

finally weekends le...

can rest a while already...=p

the weekdays time damn tired..

><

saturday night...

got BBQ...

damn nice...

with some ex-pay fong student and their friends

enjoy the moment...^^

hope can have more this kind of activity

so i won't bored and died in INTI....=p

don't know how are they already...

all my friends who in melaka 1...

but don't worry

i will back next friday...=p

i want play~~=p
------------------------------------------------------

I still can draw this kind of things
not bad le la...=p
my secondary biology teacher sure laugh..=p












The places we BBQ in INTI
not bad le la...
nice place..^^
but many ants ....=='''










-----------------------------------------------------

ya...

3 more days...

my birthdays coming...

this time a bit different already i think

cause the ppl who last time celebrate with me wont celebrate with me anymore...

sad case...

nevermind la...

smile always~

and all my ex-classmate also cannot celebrate with me la...

haiz...

cannot receive the birthday card from you guys...><

hiaz~~XD

随缘啦....


End....

No comments:

Post a Comment