Saturday, February 13, 2010

The day i wont forget....=)

Haha...

Finally...my 19th birthday coming...

9/2

my classmate told me there have a group discussion at 11.00p.m

finish le lo

cause actually i want to sit in front my computer to reply the birthday wishes what~

want birthday d also need to study mie...

so cham~>< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEisO78-tGzl2EZZfCkqxkdq9bIJGdacgJ8jTcO_gPcjO9bAd4kL0HSZQFzG9hblkkt1cZkKZzG6mWFM33lI4VmlkmZZiGj3mGaPs6PFOaWTTa7fNp65DFMN3CMfdj1GDfxxhb9mwX7mZ2k/s1600-h/17839_313485497408_729482408_3610328_6417980_n.jpg">









the present so cute...
like it so much~=p
but they say the toys same face with me o...=p













physiotherapy teammate~~~XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2/10

wow

today so busy

cause after the morning lesson then i need to eat my lunch with my mantor with all the scholarship owner...

quite nice actually...

gossiping something and eat at bakery~=)

later the evening class

we have white coat ceremony...

with all the faculty medical health science student...

haha

become professional already....=p

quite nice actually

we have fun at there~~





before wearing the coat














Dang Dang Dang Dang~~XD













nice pic~^^












from left to right
jan,siew kiat,yen,sheryin,cindy,miss sunitha,mr.naj,mr praveen,me,darren and justin~=)
















mr.raj...so big already still play~XD
later miss sunitha kill you^^










then after that

me go for the band practice...

haha

later they tell me still have meeting

finish liao

i want to go LCCT to meet 10 de leh~

10 want to go AUS liao la...

but

another shock celebration

it is not a meeting

they just want to celebrate my birthday only...T.T

nasib baik din cry lo~XD

thanks guys..

ICB really very nice...

but still need to improve la

if we guys have heart the band sure will improve 1...^^








haha...thanks ya^^












then later bean go fetch me to LCCT liao

we go see 10

the 1st ppl go study abroad in our class

haiz

she also the 1st girl i know in my class lo(i mean j3ping 1 de la)

so wish her have a nice study life at AUS~^^

when back go to see my facebook..

so many wishes d...(my phone also la)

so glad have you guys...

thanks ya^^
----------------------------------------------------
the other day...

today ICB got band gathering

go to seremban eat steamboat

not bad not bad

eat till want vomit d....XD






the steamboat gathering nice~








later some1 sudden say go seaside to watch star

liao

already 12.00a.m d

tomorrow got 8.00 a.m de class..

still go~~XD

wow...the scene so nice....

then we stay at there

till 3.30 a.m

i just reach my hostel....

damn tied nie~

but i enjoyed^^






kar wee and me
diana say we are looking lenglui not looking the star=='''











kung fu fighting~~=p
----------------------------------------------------
now

i already at melaka d

but later want to go my grandparents house d...

so cannot use pc liao...

so you guys want find me then call me on phone lo..

wish all of my friends happy chinese new year 1st

all become handsome and pretty~~=p

see ya~


End~~~^^






1 comment:

  1. woohoo~~
    happy belated birthday~
    =)
    btw, happy cny!!!
    wish come true~

    ReplyDelete