Sunday, February 21, 2010

haha....

finally can rest a while d

have 1 week of holiday...

XD

13/2

back to malacca d...

go out with me friends to buy cloths...

cause haven buy all the new year cloths...

haha...

buy 2 to 3 cloths and 2 pants lo...

haha...

then at night having dinner with my grandparents...

i back to negeri sembilan's grandparents house

at there i cannot online

so i have 3 days din online(like stay in the jungle ><)

wasai..

actually damn boring at there

14/2-15/2

luckily we have handphone in this 21st century

so send wishes and chat with my friends lo...

a funny thing is i already forget today also valentines day...

wasai...

sudah blur blur d...XD

but nevermind la..

cause i don hav ppl to celebrate with me this year...XD

not same with last 2 years...XD

donnoe whether next year will change or not leh~

haha..

today all my relatives come to my grandparents house lo

get many many ang bao...XD

me chat with my cousin very long time cause i go there once a year only

long time din see them~

but actually at there don have things to do want

only gambling...

lao~

and they play very big 1 de lo...

5,10,100...sweatING =='''

luckily i have win la...

about 150++...XD

then the other day morning still the same lo

eat,sleep,gambling~~~==

then my 3rd uncle belanja all the relatives to go eat dinner

haha

then we go his house in Serdang stay a while than we back d...

XD

about 12.30a.m just back to malacca...

but me still continue go out with my friends..

until 4.00a.m just back =p

16/2

today actually i want to rest 1

but sudden getting a call

no choice...

go out again...

but my mum ask them to stay at my home to eat steamboat 1st...

haha...

nice...

after finish we go find edwin 1st then we go to tampin d

to find the handsome guy my bro kelvin

haha...

go there lepak with them till night lo...

then actually we back d...

wehn i just reach my home...

just wash my face and change the cloths d...

then the lenglui kyline call us back to tampin again to drink beer...

finish lo...

kenal go there again...

till 5.00a.m just back to my house(more late d~~><)

die~

17/2

fine

today need to follow the band 1

actually the time is 9.00a.m

but me sleep till 9.30 just wake up...XD

so gan jiong man

fast fast go bath and change the cloths then drive out d...

but when i reach there all ppl haven come...sweat~=='''

haha

where is the rule of band d:守时,守律,守则~~~XD

but we already graduate d la..wakaka


1st go to ham pin housse lo...

go there eat bee hun...XD

then wait somebody come lo

then the next is go to tze jian house

durian tunggal

so far man~XD

then angu house...

then we go to shawn house lo...

then the next is my house,memory and the last is teacher tub's house^^

fine...

later we go to yam cha at 8 o'clock

see my senior de shen...

haha

teacher xin jian also come with his wife and children^^

we chat a long time

damn funny lo...XD

till 2.00a.m i just back to my house...

18/2

today go with my class 1

i din drive today cause tired liao~XD

go find our teacher who teach us before and some friends house lo...^^

skip skip skip...

today back early cause my grandparent want to see me...=p

haha

so today is the most early day for me to sleep...12.30a.m sleep d

19/2

wake up early

go goverment there take my ic...

haha...

finally my i can use my ic d...

then go to RHB open my account...

later go to my good friends dec house to eat steamboat at bahau...

a bit far lo..

then we sleep at his house

20/2

after having the lunch with dec's parents then we back to melaka d...

at night go play and go yam cha lo

nothing to do d...

cause tomorrow want to back to jail d...T.T

21/2

now at nilai d...

tomorrow continue the class already a...

damn boring><

haiz

but no choice...

write till here ba...


the upload photo system have problem so the photo arrangement like that...

sorry ya~XD












End~~

No comments:

Post a Comment