Thursday, March 24, 2011

台上三分钟....台下十年功!!!



the night i won't forget

the 1st time i organized a concert in INTI

it is Music Century!!!!!!!!!

finally i collect almost whole photo for the concert

then fast fast update my blog~=P

The poster of the concert
is design by boonboon...
really appreciate...
then the logo is design by dione!
nice~~~^^










the background design
it's very sharp!!!^^
don see it just a small design
this is my band members 心血!!!











trumpet group...5 ppl....we looks cool..=P












the kitchen song....
lolz...we look like a chief or not...=P











i like this photo cause looks very grand...^^









me conduct for the 2 encore songs...still have to practice a lot...LOL

my physio coursemate...they all come to support me..damn touching...T.T
this is boonboon...alto sax player...he really put a lot of hard work inside...all nice video is done by him and 1 emcee....thanks!!!really~


1 of my band member...pretty flutist...LOL...=P


the encore song part all the audiences look very high...cause we got ppl dance with a huge masks...^^

Also physio gang....they all support and come...damn nice la...hehe

i got solo...but not good la...still need to practice more...i know i can!!!=D




that's all about my concert!!!

we prepare for this concert at least half of a year...

it's not easy to do a concert in INTI

need a lot of hard work...

include practice for songs...finding sponsors...sell tickets...do background and a lot of stuff!!!!!

so stress lo....worry this worry that

but finally finish ad...

really thanks to my committees...guest players..and all people who come for this concert...

if don have you guys the concert can't make well!!!

thanks!!!!!

the video i will upload ASAP~~~stay tune!!!

1 more thing!!!!!got some1 give me a surprise card lo...she can't come for the concert but still write a card for me...walao...damn touching~~~~><....i owe you a big meal ad...thanks ya...^^(not need to mention about name gua...)she know can ad...XD


---------------------------------------------

then second day we go PD for celebration....

damn nice...beach ball...BBQ..mafia...and so on...i love you guys..hehe






trying to start BBQ...me and eefan try to start BBQ cause too hungry ad....><


the wind damn strong...very nice....that day i just feel relax...cause the concert is over...LOL



we play beach ball at there...damn nice...^^


-------------------------------------------------------------------

yeap...

the concert is finished...

is time to change my life style....

because of this concert...

i change the life style percentage which is 90% for band...10% for study and 0% for my friends...><

can't like that...

if not my life style is so horrible...><

omg.....

i should meet more my friends...

i rest more ad...

cause i think my health status got a bit problem ad...

must give a good care....

if not...

no gf...not healthy at all...my result suck~~~

all gone...GG lo...

need to change...=P

that's for today...LOL





END~~~~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment