Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 more weeks.....danger danger!!!!

yea....

concert finish ad...

haha...

feel lifeless now~~~=S

only study study study...

and stay with the laptop...

WTH

so bored!!!!

recently a lot of exam....

but i am still not in the mood

ishh~~~~

don like that lea~~

focus!!!!

3 more weeks nia...

after that i can enjoy ad...

just 3 weeks...

yea...

I KNOW I CAN DO THAT!!!!

=)

--------------------------------------------

arrr.....

i found out recently i am not healthy~~~

din eat breakfast

din sleep early

din eat in proper period...

jialat lo...

study physiotherapy don know how to take care myself....

next time how to treat ppl wor...

cannot...

i need to change~~~

However~~~





I feel hungry now....-o-






I was look normal when i was young~~~
but now~~~

no comment~~~~-0-















EnD

No comments:

Post a Comment